Fenner SMSR PowerPlus
Fenner Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer
The Fenner® SMSR PowerPLUS offers a rugged design and a 50% increase in the power to weight ratio over the older version. The PowerPLUS is more compact for easier handling and features an increased range of bore sizes. The unique Taper Grip™ bush locking system allows Fenner® SMSR’s to be secured onto the driven shaft thus overcoming the difficulties that can be experienced with other methods of mounting – Particularly in corrosive environments.
- Compact, rugged design
- Bore sizes ranging from 20mm to 190mm available
- Metric and imperial reducing bushes available
- Easy fit backstops available
- Comprehensive range of output speeds available with a Fenner® belt drive
- ATEX certification available
- Taper Grip™ Transmits 300% more torque and accommodates shaft tolerances to h11
- Taper Grip™ resistant to fretting corrosion
- Taper Grip™ allows easy removal of gear unit
- Taper Grip™ wide selection of metric and imperial bush sizes available
Request more info on Fenner products:
Get in Touch
For all general enquiries use the Enquire Online form - we'll connect you with the best partner supplier for your query. Alternatively, look up your local supplier.
Got a Technical Question?
For enquiries of a technical nature please complete the form below. We will redirect your query through to a technical specialist who will be happy to help.
Share Your Thoughts?
In order to deliver the best quality products and supply, we encourage customers to submit feedback on their experiences so we can resolve any issues and concerns.