Quattro PLUS CRE
Heavy Duty, Cogged Raw Edge EPDM Wedge Belt Relative Power 150%
The Fenner® Quattro PLUS CRE is a step forward in belt technology. It’s high performance unique polyester tension member and EPDM contact section allows it to transmit 26% more power than traditional CRE range and offers up to 15% longer service life.
- Synthetic rubber EPDM heavy duty wedge belt
- Embedding compound for stable power transfer
- Enhanced tooth profile improves belt flexibility, reducing bending resistance and increasing efficiency and life
- Unique construction of the polyester tension member improves accuracy and stability of belt length
- Reduced belt weight lowers inertia and reduces vibration allowing smoother running
- Lower pre-tensioning force allows longer bearing life and extends maintenance periods between re-tensioning
- Abrasion resistant compound for enhanced durability
- Extended temperature range -40°C to +130°C
- PB® (Precision Build) technology, eliminating the need for matching
- Conditionally oil resistant
- Fully approved by all international standards
- BS 3790 (British Standard)
- ISO 4184 (International Standards Organisation)
- DIN 7753 (German Institute for Standardization)
- Electrically conductive in accordance with ISO 1813
- Conforms to American Petroleum Institute specifications
Introducing the Fenner Quattro PLUS CRE Wedge Belt
Get in Touch
For all general enquiries use the Enquire Online form - we'll connect you with the best partner supplier for your query. Alternatively, look up your local supplier.
Got a Technical Question?
For enquiries of a technical nature please complete the form below. We will redirect your query through to a technical specialist who will be happy to help.
Share Your Thoughts?
In order to deliver the best quality products and supply, we encourage customers to submit feedback on their experiences so we can resolve any issues and concerns.