Taper Lock® and Pilot Bore Relative Power 100%
Fenner® friction pulleys are manufactured from high grade iron (GG25), tolerate shock loading and achieve rim speeds of up to 40m/s. Available with pilot bore fixings or using the Taper Lock shaft fixing system for ultimate versatility.
- Incorporate universal dual duty grooves (ISO 4183) and accept both V and wedge belts
- Statically balanced to exceed grade G6.3 (ISO 1940)
- Rim speeds up to a maximum of 40m/s
- Blackened to reduce corrosion, acts as an ideal primer and removes the need for cleaning coating agents prior to installation
- Consistent and high grade of accuracy e.g. groove wobble tolerance exceeds DIN 2211 part 1 requirements
- Taper Lock mounting for quick and simple installation
- Special designs and sizes available
Get in Touch
For all general enquiries use the Enquire Online form - we'll connect you with the best partner supplier for your query. Alternatively, look up your local supplier.
Got a Technical Question?
For enquiries of a technical nature please complete the form below. We will redirect your query through to a technical specialist who will be happy to help.
Share Your Thoughts?
In order to deliver the best quality products and supply, we encourage customers to submit feedback on their experiences so we can resolve any issues and concerns.