Sprockets and Platewheels
Taper Lock® or Pilot Bored
Fenner® sprockets are available with either Taper Lock® fixing or pilot bored and are precision manufactured from medium carbon steel (c45) or fine grade cast iron (GG25). Sprockets are available in simplex, duplex and triplex forms for sizes 05B to 20B.
- Fully machined 0.45% carbon steel (C45) or high grade, close grain grey iron (GG25) is used
- Strict manufacturing tolerances match sprocket profiles to ISO R606 chain standards for a smooth rolling action which significantly reduces sprocket tooth wear
- Boring and keywaying service available
- Taper Lock® mounting for quick and simple installation
- Taper Lock® and pilot bored sizes available from stock
- All Fenner® sprockets are manufactured to exacting specifications
Request more info on Fenner products:
Get in Touch
For all general enquiries use the Enquire Online form - we'll connect you with the best partner supplier for your query. Alternatively, look up your local supplier.
Got a Technical Question?
For enquiries of a technical nature please complete the form below. We will redirect your query through to a technical specialist who will be happy to help.
Share Your Thoughts?
In order to deliver the best quality products and supply, we encourage customers to submit feedback on their experiences so we can resolve any issues and concerns.