Ultra PLUS CRE
Medium Duty, Cogged Raw Edge Wedge Belt Relative Power 120%
The Fenner® Ultra PLUS CRE belt is ideal for use in high ratio applications often required by today’s compact drive envelopes. Combining flexibility with structural stability, it offers higher running efficiency than wrapped belts.
- Special compounds improve flexibility and strength
- Higher running efficiency than wrapped belts
- Run cooler than wrapped belts
- Extended temperature range -30°C to +70°C
- PB® (Precision Build) technology, eliminating the need for matching
- Conditionally oil resistant
- Fully approved by all international standards
- BS 3790 (British Standard)
- ISO 4184 (International Standards Organisation)
- DIN 7753 (German Institute for Standardization)
- Electrically conductive in accordance with ISO 1813
- Conforms to American Petroleum Institute specifications
Ultra PLUS CRE
Request more info on Fenner products:
Get in Touch
For all general enquiries use the Enquire Online form - we'll connect you with the best partner supplier for your query. Alternatively, look up your local supplier.
Got a Technical Question?
For enquiries of a technical nature please complete the form below. We will redirect your query through to a technical specialist who will be happy to help.
Share Your Thoughts?
In order to deliver the best quality products and supply, we encourage customers to submit feedback on their experiences so we can resolve any issues and concerns.