Taper Lock® Bush
Taper Lock® Four Hole Bush Simple, Universal Solution
Machined to exacting tolerances in cast iron and steel, the Fenner Taper Lock four hole bush has been tried and tested in over 60 million applications.
It is the most successful shaft fixing in the market place today with a full range of both metric and imperial sizes as well as a full range of weld-on hubs, bolt-on hubs and hub adaptors.
- Ease of installation and removal
- Equivalent to a shrink-on fit on uniform load applications and thus eliminating the cost of a key
- No costly reboring: full range of both metric and imperial available
- Standard range fits up to 125mm/5″ shafts
- Special 4-hole feature for balanced assemblies
- Complete short reach range available, for compact lightweight assemblies
- High grade, close grain iron (GG25) material
- Spherodial Graphite (S.G.) iron construction on some sizes to give increase maximum bores
- Manufactured from steel to provide convenient means to secure fan rotors, steel pulleys, plate sprockets, impellers etc. to a shaft.
- Shouldered outer diameter allows for easy location
- Taper bored to receive 4 hole Taper Lock® bush sizes 1210 to 5040
- A convenient means to secure fan rotors, steel pulleys, plate sprockets, impellers etc to a shaft
- Welding not necessary
- Taper bored to receive 4 hole Taper Lock® bush sizes 1210 to 3040
- For use with parallel bore eliminating the cost of drilling, tapping and taper boring
- Keyed version also available for heavy duty applications
- Taper bored to receive 4 hole Taper Lock® bush sizes 1008 to 4040
How to Install the Fenner Taper Lock® Bush
Request more info on Fenner products:
Get in Touch
For all general enquiries use the Enquire Online form - we'll connect you with the best partner supplier for your query. Alternatively, look up your local supplier.
Got a Technical Question?
For enquiries of a technical nature please complete the form below. We will redirect your query through to a technical specialist who will be happy to help.
Share Your Thoughts?
In order to deliver the best quality products and supply, we encourage customers to submit feedback on their experiences so we can resolve any issues and concerns.